This weekend, the “Fall 2018 DaBerry Farmers Market at Teche Ridge” event will enjoy beautiful weather. We invite everyone to attend this public event on November 17, 10am-2pm and shop with local vendors. The market is made possible by a partnership between Teche Ridge,LLC and Envision da Berry.
Top 5 reasons not to miss this Saturday’s DaBerry Farmers Market at Teche Ridge at Teche Ridge, A Master Planned Community.
1. Pick up Thanksgiving Desserts. Vendors selling homemade awesome cheesecake and rum cake.
2. Fresh local Ingredients for your Holiday dinner. Local farmers bringing area produce that’ll add a great touch to your family meal.
3. Early holiday shopping. A gift from a local business is a perfect idea for loved ones. There’s something for everyone: jewelry, arts, books, home goods, handmade crafts, toys, and clothing.
4. Open house event to view the showcase home at @Teche Ridge. @Theresa LaCour, Realtor-Van Eaton and Romero, LLC will be your guide.
5. It’s gonna be a beautiful day in Teche Ridge Central Park. Sunny and mid60s from 10am-2pm. Join us November 17th.
If interested in a vendor spot go to www.daberry.org and click on the pink shopping cart at the bottom of the page.